Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Praying for my hubby......

Hello guys, how are you? missed blogging...and i missed reading your nice stories...

I want to share to you guys our family pic :))) I'm so happy we got one, I've been asking hubby to have our picture taken so I can have it displayed at home ;)) but he's answer as always is "NO"


so what made him changed his mind? it's required at Bea's school.

and also I've never seen hubby so eager to be a part of the Assumption School family. He even volunteered ourselves to be the section head of our daughter's class hahaha....

(pretending to be happy)

Yes, I'm very Happy but at the same time worried....

Happy that my kids Gab and Bea are both doing good in class. Mariz little by little is being cooperative- listening to my stories, singing and reciting the alphabet and numbers etc. (cooperative? yes! before, whenever i ask her to sit beside me and read stories she'll just turn her back on me)

and Worried of hubby's health, actually he's in Makati Medical right now for some observation....The feeling that I'm not there beside him really breaks my heart ... but what can i do? i have to attend to our kids...I don't actually leave them alone with our helper/yaya...(nothing against her she's been with us for 4 years? (i think)but of course I can't guarantee that she'll look over my kids every second, she's being maharot na ahahahah)

Ok back to my hubby, it's just strange, because we had his ecg and everything checked in Medical City and the result is normal.....I can't also say that he's stressed cause actually he doesn't have that much work in the office hehehe.... Praying that it's just normal.



Thank you guys for reading this...miss you all

5 comments:

Mitch said...

nice family pic han :) hope we can do this also :)

MINAKICHU said...

You have an adorable family, enjoyed looking at your pictures. Hope your hubby is gonna be okay.:-)

Kayce said...

Get well soon to your hubby Sis! Our prayers is with him too.

Abi Castronuevo said...

wala p kaming matinong family pic. haha.. :)) sabit mo na to sa bahay. ipa-kwadro na... tama ba?

♥♥♥ PRETTYMOM ♥♥♥ said...

nice fam pic.. love it mars!

awww.. will pray for your hubs.. hope he get well soon pra di kn rin nag-aalala.. hirap pag maysakit ang isa s mga mahal natin diba...