Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Refreshments!!!! Anyone

Summer!!!! so so so hoootttt!

My kids kept on bugging me to buy the Cornetto Choco HazelNut after watching it several times on tv. (alright!) I asked Loida to buy 5 Cornetto ChocoHazel Nut at the nearest mini store just to grant their simple request hehehe....

After 10 minutes Loida called (sosyal! call pa) telling me there's no ChocoHazel Nut, so I asked what are the other options (Quezo real, Double Dutch, Very Rocky Road, Pinipig). I asked the kids if they like Quezo real (of course! they know Quezo real that's actually one of their favorites!) Gab answered "YES! yun na lang!" the 2 girls agreed. (hooray! there are no violent reactions hehe)....

20 minutes then came Loida with a plastic bag.


4 quezo real (Gab, Bea, Mariz, Loida)
1 double dutch (extra)
1 pinipig (mine)

Didn't have a chance to take picture of us hehehe (sorry we're busy eating) 


2 comments:

Marice said...

susyalin talaga si Loida hahah

Sherry said...

yummy... :D but not sure if here selling. mine is up at heartrandom.com