Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On getting a barangay certificate/clearance

I'm not suppose to get this but my one and only ID (driver's license) was held in Villarica Pawnshop. I was about to cash out money from my gcash account, I never had problems with globe centers/tambunting and from them(before) regarding cash out and with my ID ( My ID has my 2nd name while my gcash account doesn't), it was all successful until this. So the girl from VP asked me to get a barangay certificate.

I searched the net how to get a barangay certificate and from what i read, I should get a cedula or a community tax certificate first. I actually have 1 but it has my 2nd name, so I asked Loida to get another cedula in municipal hall (yes i can get my cedula without going there personally), I just wrote my name(first name, middle initial and surname), address, status, birthdate, birth place, sex, citizenship on a piece of paper and gave her 11 pesos.

After 30 minutes Loida came with my cedula , and there I asked her to go to a friend of ours in the barangay to ask for help; with the cedula, a hundred pesos and a paper stating that I need a barangay certificate, off she go....

Got a message from her asking where will I use the barangay certificate so I replied to get another ID, she came home after 10 minutes with my barangay certificate HOORAY. I just need to put a thumbmark and my signature.


This is what a barangay certificate looks like



By the way got my Id already...Thanks to Loida =)

6 comments:

mai said...

sis! na excite ka sa brgy. certficate mo ha lol! i think you got all mixed up sa piece of paper to piece of water?.. hehe.. where you from? pareho tayo ng procedure ng pagkuha ng cedula kahit sino pwede mautusan hehe..

Hannah said...

lol oo nga noh! haha dito ako cainta, kelangan ko talaga kasi kumuha ng brgy cert. at baka mawala kaisa isang id ko

allison said...

hans, i didnt present a cedula (i cant even remember the last time i got one) when i got a brgy certificate, i only presented my office id. but i think magkaiba pala tayo ng brgy in cainta

Hannah said...

ate als, problem is wala akong ibang id na ipapakita heheh

mai said...

uy! where all from cainta pala, kababayans! hehe.. I recently did a transaction there at VP to cash out naman may G-cash and hindi daw nila accept un TIN ID (eh di ba gov't. issued ID din yun) buti na lang nakaipit lang pala un SSS id ko, ayun in-accept din.

Witchie said...

I don't know what all these other ladies are saying, but I'm glad things worked out for you! Glad to be a follower of yours as well!