Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ebay Haul

got my items in ebay and I luurve them



Love the vintage earrings, charm bracelet and pi yao bracelet

earrings when worn

first time to buy vintage earrings actually, tired of wearing stud earrings, so why not try dangling ones....

I'm not  fan of charm bracelets, I just want to have a red bracelet hehe and as I was searching the seller's other items to get another one (to save on shipping) the rat zodiac charm bracelet caught my attention....
I don't care if it's authentic or not.
I don't want to buy those charm bracelets which claims that it can give you goodluck and the cost (whooo)... hell, i'll just buy another gold bracelet hehehe

3 comments:

Marice said...

wow that look nice :)

CoLine said...

weee...i want the earings ur wearing at the 2nd pic...vintage is the best

Pearl said...

I'm also into jewelries, i love making earrings, bracelets, and ID lanyards... though time consuming, it's heaven whenever I finish a pair of earrings, with matching bracelet...